Wednesday, July 12, 2006

His hand reached for me
Yet I pulled away
More content to fade
Into that dark abyss

His love tried to cover me
And further I ran
Disillusioned
On my own terms

He stood watching me
Allowing me to turn away
Heart breaking as I
Choose another path

His grace welcomed me
Bruised and battered
That needy child
He held in his arms

He closes the gap with
An undeserved favor
Upon those who call out
His name, Yeshua

His light encompasses me
A soul renewed and fresh
Alive because of His death
Yeshua, my beloved

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Bethany said...

Wow, Angela, I was covered in chills as I read this. Did you write that? That is awesome. Thank you for this post!!!

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Angela said...

yes, i wrote it the other day. i have been wanting to do more writing. i am happy that the lord gave me the words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home