Friday, August 11, 2006

Overwhelming desire for His love. Passionate to spread His holy name. Praise God who has given us this blessing of life. My spirit is renewed and overflowing. There truly no words to express what is being done in my heart today. Just the thought of being part of something so much bigger than any small plans I could have for my life. I am in awe. Speechless. Lord, renew my strength, allow me to not fear your plans for me. Give me direction and purpose to the stirring in my heart. Open me to the Holy Spirit and your voice. May my actions be only to forward your kingdom. Use me to be contagious and fruitful with your words. Take all that I am away, empty me and fill me with only your image. Glory be to the One that allows us to reach for the heavens.

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Bethany said...

Hello, this entry of your's exactly describes where I should be in my walk with God right now. I have been allowing myself to get further and further away from God because of the circumstances in my life right now and I know thats not right. I love the very last thing that you said. "Glory be to the One that allows us to reach for the heavens." Thats really awesome to think about. Thank you for always being faithful to share. Its always sucha blessing to me.
Bethany

 

Post a Comment

<< Home