Friday, August 25, 2006



Over the years I have come to learn that despite my constant pursuit of what I want to be or who I think that I am , Christ always interjects and corrects me. I have not allowed myself to be that pliable clay. To allow the potters hands to shape and mold my life. We trust universities to teach us, for doctors to tell us what medications to take when we are ill, yet we are not willing to allow the creator of all things to guide us to all that we should be. It is amazing how much time we waste focused on the world around us. Finding that balance between having to live here and not being a part of this world. What a wonderful thing to strive for. To do God's work while still being in this sinful world. We will fall for sure, but we will do it with God's strength and that will shine above all else.

2 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

Amen sister!

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Heather Livingston said...

Angela,
The point you made about trust is a good one. He should be our life channel. Life's problems should not be what cause us to turn to Christ; seeking Him should be the lifestyle of the Christian. Instruments of His glory. That is what we are and should count it a privilege to be.

Love,
Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home