Thursday, October 19, 2006

I pray that the Lord holds my thoughts captive today. May He blind my heart to the grief that seeps in without an end in sight. I feel the Enemy pulling at every fiber of Christ within me. Yet the Lord wipes every tear away. Circumstances have come to light about the passing of my grandparents (on my mother's side) that are unfathomable. I can't even process it in order to put it into words. If anyone reads this please lift my family to the Lord. Mostly my mother and my cousin John. They have a difficult road before them and I know that my mother's faith will be tested. My cousin John may be able to draw closer to a relationship with God because of this. Pray that I am filled with the Holy spirit and that the Enemy is conquered. Matthew 5:4 Blessed are those who morn, for they will be comforted. My foundation is firm and I now stand on this promise of comfort in my time of grief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home