Wednesday, March 14, 2007

We all have times in the desert. Wandering, thinking, hoping that there is an oasis in the distance. How often do we think of how to get out of the desert, rather than why we are in the desert? What happened? Do we need to change our course? Is there something that we should be learning? Is there a sin that needs to be cut from our lives? God keeps us in the desert until what needs to be stripped away is gone. Bringing us back to him, closer than we were before.

Right now I am wandering. I feel His presence. Not sure of where I am being led. Faithful in being led by the Holy Spirit. Thankful that God continues to guide and teach me. Praying that I am granted wisdom and knowledge of the path He has chosen for me. Letting go of my desires and embracing that which God has planned in advance for me. For His path holds more riches than any I could posses here on earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home